Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

ADW is turning 6!

Monday, July 2, 2012

I can't believe it! Absolutely Doctor Who (ADW) is turning 6 on Sunday (8th July). Not sure what we will do to celebrate but, feel free to drop by on that day to see whats going on.

I'm really happy and excited! I hope that the rest of this year will get better and i'll finally be able to get some help. I did say that someone or some people were going to help me but, nothing so far. I haven't heard from them either.

Anyway hopefully it will be a good day. I may move the chat to the main page for the day so you can all chat. I will be on in intervals!

Below are some of the layouts used for the site though the years.





Current layout



Layout from May 2011 - after Day Of The Moon (on host .co.cc)



Series 3 layout for Blink (on piczo.com)






Second ever layout - on piczo.com1st Layout - posted just after doomsday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP