Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

Quotes of the week: 27/1/14 - 24/2/14

Monday, March 3, 2014

Incase you were wondering which Quotes i've used so far, here are all the quote from 27th January until 3rd March, where I will start again until the beginning of April.


QUOTE OF THE WEEK - W/C: 27/1/2014  "And I wanna find a blonde in a Union Jack tee. And I mean a specific one, I didn't just wake up this morning with a craving." - The 9th Doctor, The Empty Child (1x09)

QUOTE OF THE WEEK - W/C: 3/2/2014  "Is this actually what you do? Do you just...crook your finger and people just jump in your snog box and fly away?" - Clara Oswald, The Bells Of Saint John (7x01)

QUOTE OF THE WEEK - W/C: 10/2/2014 "Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string. And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable." - The 10th Doctor, Time Crash (Series 4)

QUOTE OF THE WEEK - W/C: 17/2/2014 "Can I have an apple? All I can think about. Apples. I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving. That's new. Never had cravings before. Woah! Look at that." - The 11th Doctor, The Eleventh Hour (5x01)


QUOTE OF THE WEEK - W/C: 24/2/2014 "Oh, you’ve redecorated! I don’t like it" - The 10th Doctor, The Day Of The Doctor (50th Anniversary Special)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP