Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

Doctor Who star Matt Smith: I don't want Capaldi to have Alex Kingston

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Doctor Who star Matt Smith has admitted that he is "really possessive" over Alex Kingston's River Song.

Smith told fans at New Orleans Comic Con that he asked showrunner Steven Moffat not to write scenes between River and Peter Capaldi's new Doctor.


"I said this to Steven, I was like, 'Listen, just don't. Just not Alex. Anyone else, but don't give him River' - but Peter is the Doctor now so hey, what can I do?" DoctorWhoTV quotes Smith as saying.

Smith added that he expects Moffat to "reinvent the folklore" of the series during Capaldi's tenure.


"I think that Steven will be planning things that are going to unfold over years," he said. "I think he'll reinvent the folklore, and it will become Peter's folklore.

"But I am really proud of the fact that Alex was part of number Eleven's life. My wife!"

Capaldi's first full series of Doctor Who will air on BBC One in late 2014.

Source: Digital Spy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP