Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

Steven Moffat: 'I'll quit Doctor Who before I quit Sherlock'

Sunday, February 9, 2014


Steven Moffat has insisted that there is no end in sight for Sherlock.

The writer told Assignment X that while he will eventually give up his showrunner role on Doctor Who, he has no such plans for BBC One's hit detective drama.

"Eventually, I'll stop doing Doctor Who because it stops me doing anything else," Moffat said. "But Sherlock doesn't swamp my schedule.

"I could imagine we'll come back and do Sherlock fairly often for many years, rather than very often for a few years."

Moffat is currently developing a fourth and fifth series of Sherlock with series co-creator Mark Gatiss.

The BAFTA-winner has also written Doctor Who's series eight premiere, currently shooting in Wales under director Ben Wheatley.

Source: Digital Spy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP