Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

Happy New Year

Friday, January 23, 2015

Hey guys! Happy New year! I hope you all like the new look! I felt it was time to start posting again!

So please don't forget me! it's been a crazy few months but I hope to be posting more regularly!

So here is a closer look at the new layout!


Also soon you will be able to click this picture..


you will find it in the sidebar... it currently goes to all Series 8 posts but as soon as I post on Series 9, it will go to the correct source!

Anyway take care everyone and i'll be back very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP