Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

It's 2018!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hey guys! Wow! it's been an awful long time since I posted here. The site has even passed the 10 year mark and is currently heading towards 12!

I will be posting again very soon I hope. I may not be as often as it used to be but fingers crossed I can pull it of!

I Hope you like the new layout! I know many people have mixed feeling about a female Doctor but I can't pass any judgement until Series 11 arrives later this year.

Till next time guys!

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP