Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

New Author

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Me, well as a cartoon...
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Gerard Groves however many of you will know me as Billy The Dalek. I love Doctor Who and other Sci-Fi related things, except Skyline and Battle: Los Angeles, they were just awful... Perhaps Fear Her was on the same level of brilliance as them, although I dread to think of that episode with a budget over a million pounds.

From now on I will be working with Emma here on Absolutely Doctor Who to bring you the latest Whoniverse updates and hopefully some cool media features such as fan art and youtube videos. Not only will I be bringing Doctor Who news but I will also be posting news on other shows such as Primeval and Merlin.
I hope you all will enjoy my posts and if you have anything to share drop me an email at gedtalks@hotmail.co.uk

Gerard Groves (BillyTheDalek)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP