Featured Post

Doctor Who: Series 11 Trailer Released!

Following the teaser released during the World Cup final. The BBC have finally released a proper trailer ahead of it's supposed air...

'Camelot' star 'keen on Doctor Who return'

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Camelot star Chipo Chung has revealed that she is keen to make another guest appearance on Doctor Who.

The actress previously appeared as the alien Chantho in the 2007 Who episode 'Utopia' and returned to the show a year later to play a mysterious fortune teller in 2008's 'Turn Left'.

Chung told Digital Spy: "I was hoping that the fortune teller would make an appearance in The Sarah Jane Adventures, which I don't think will happen. [I thought that] because there's some crossover with the stories."

She added: "I don't know if the fortune teller will return [to Doctor Who]. I think they left it up in the air."

Chung also revealed that she would like to reunite with her former co-star John Barrowman in spinoff show Torchwood.

"I did think that David Tennant was just brilliant and made that whole series [of Doctor Who], but when I worked on it I absolutely fell in love with John Barrowman," she explained. "[I had] hoped perhaps to make an entry as someone else, a third character, in Torchwood."

Chung currently plays Vivian in fantasy drama Camelot, which airs on Channel 4 on Saturdays at 9pm in the UK.

source: Digital Spy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP